Sour Cherry Jam 380gRegular price £6.50
by Răzvan Idicel
A traditional jam recipe made with only sour cherries & sugar. That's it! 100% natural & free from additives. Prepared in the traditional way - in a cauldron like pan over a wood fire. This jam is made by hand by four housewives from the village of Idicel in North Transylvania, who ensure the wood fire is prepared for every batch of jam. The sour cherries are handpicked from the local hills and orchards around Idicel.
A jam with an intense sweet & tart flavour - a personal favourite. We love it with roast duck, goats cheese, on hot buttered toast or dolloped on vanilla ice cream.
Please be aware that this is a hand made product - although all measures are taken to remove stones from the fruit, there is the chance some may remain.
RO: Dulceață de Vișine
Idicel Pădure, Mureș County, Romania
Sour cherries 70%, sugar 30%
Store in a cool dry place. After opening store in the refrigerator & consume within 1 month.
2- 4 working days
Orders over £75 dispatched with DPD
Orders under £75 dispatched with Evri or Royal Mail
£7.95 of FREE for all orders over £75
1-2 working days
Orders dispatched with DPD Next Day
- If you are looking for delivery in the EU please follow the link to our EU store
- All orders in the UK are dispatched from the UK
- Orders placed by 12pm will be dispatched the same day.
- Orders are processed Monday - Friday. Orders placed after 12pm on a Friday will be processed the following Monday.
- Once your order has been dispatched you will receive an email confirming that your goods are on their way along with a tracking code to follow the status of delivery.