Smoked Trout & Vegetable Preserve 250gRegular price £8.50
by Păstrăvăria Salmontana
A traditional, Romanian vegetable preserve known as 'zacusca' made with addition of delicious, locally smoked and baked trout fillet alongside red peppers, onions, carrots, tomatoes, oil & seasoning. Prepared in the traditional way - over a wood fire in a cauldron like pan known as a 'ceaun'. 100% natural and free from additives.
This smoked trout zacusca is made by Salmontana in the commune of Prejmer in Brașov County. The traditionally grown trout at Salmontana are a high quality delicacy, they have a pure taste of fresh spring water, the meat is sweet and delicate with a muscular fiber, due to swimming in strong currents of water from the pools where they grow.
RO: Zacuscă cu Păstrăv Afumat
Prejmer, County Brașov, Romania
Smoked trout fillet 26%, red pepper, gogoșari pepper, onion, carrot, tomato juice, sunflower oil, salt, pepper, bay leaf
Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight. Refrigerate once opened.
2- 4 working days
Orders over £75 dispatched with DPD
Orders under £75 dispatched with Evri or Royal Mail
£7.95 of FREE for all orders over £75
1-2 working days
Orders dispatched with DPD Next Day
- If you are looking for delivery in the EU please follow the link to our EU store
- All orders in the UK are dispatched from the UK
- Orders placed by 12pm will be dispatched the same day.
- Orders are processed Monday - Friday. Orders placed after 12pm on a Friday will be processed the following Monday.
- Once your order has been dispatched you will receive an email confirming that your goods are on their way along with a tracking code to follow the status of delivery.