Raw Meadow Flower Honey 250g/ 450gRegular price £5.50
by Prisaca Fermecată
A fine poly-floral honey with a delightfully sweet, floral flavour. This meadow flower honey is produced from pollen collected by bees from the wildflower rich alpine meadows of the Apuseni mountains. It's perfect for adding to hot drinks or delicious slathered on a slice of hot buttered toast... the ultimate all rounder!
This meadow flower honey is a certified mountain product and is produced by beekeeper Mihai Grama, who owns Prisaca Fermecată. He is one of the most well known beekeepers in Romania. This is firstly due to the quality of his honey and secondly due to his determination to promote Romanian mountain products. He has over 170 bee families in the Gilău area of Apuseni and is one of the founding members of the 'Mountain Product Association'.
100% natural, cold extracted honey, that is unpasteurised, untreated and unheated free from additives to preserve all natural enzymes, vitamins, minerals and other nutrients.
Please be aware that honey crystallises over time due to its high sugar content, this is nothing to worry about, in fact it's a sign of a natural, unprocessed product as only pure honey does this. If you wish to melt the crystals simply place in a bowl of warm water.
RO: Miere de Fânațe
Gilău, County Cluj, Romania (Apuseni Mountains)
Raw meadow flower honey
Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.
2- 4 working days
Orders over £75 dispatched with DPD
Orders under £75 dispatched with Evri or Royal Mail
£7.95 of FREE for all orders over £75
1-2 working days
Orders dispatched with DPD Next Day
- If you are looking for delivery in the EU please follow the link to our EU store
- All orders in the UK are dispatched from the UK
- Orders placed by 12pm will be dispatched the same day.
- Orders are processed Monday - Friday. Orders placed after 12pm on a Friday will be processed the following Monday.
- Once your order has been dispatched you will receive an email confirming that your goods are on their way along with a tracking code to follow the status of delivery.