Truffle & Porcini Vegetable Preserve 200gRegular price £8.50
by Mica Ilinca
The king & queen of the forest are paired together here to create a delicately flavoured vegetable preserve. Both delicacies are highly regarded culinary ingredients all over the world and they compliment each other beautifully here.
This is a traditional, Romanian vegetable preserve known as 'zacusca' made from porcini mushrooms, truffles, red peppers, onion, tomato juice, sunflower oil & seasoning. 100% natural and free from additives.
Made at the end of every summer in a cauldron like pan over a wood fire to preserve the seasons beauty and to enjoy the deliciousness of summer through the winter months.
We love this served on fresh bread as a snack or appetiser or as part of a platter with local cheese and cold cuts.
RO: Zacuscă de hribi cu trufe
Nemira Mountains, Moldo-Transylvanian Carpathians, Romania
Truffle, porcini, red pepper, onion, sunflower oil, tomato juice, salt, pepper, bay leaf
Store in a cool dry place. After opening store in the refrigerator & consume within 10 days.
2- 4 working days
Orders over £75 dispatched with DPD
Orders under £75 dispatched with Evri or Royal Mail
£7.95 of FREE for all orders over £75
1-2 working days
Orders dispatched with DPD Next Day
- If you are looking for delivery in the EU please follow the link to our EU store
- All orders in the UK are dispatched from the UK
- Orders placed by 12pm will be dispatched the same day.
- Orders are processed Monday - Friday. Orders placed after 12pm on a Friday will be processed the following Monday.
- Once your order has been dispatched you will receive an email confirming that your goods are on their way along with a tracking code to follow the status of delivery.