Chanterelle Mushroom & Vegetable Preserve 200gRegular price £5.95
by Mica Ilinca
Chanterelle mushrooms, known as 'galbiori' in Romania are one of the most popular wild mushrooms. They are sweet, fruity and rich with an aroma reminiscent of dried apricots and a slight peppery flavour.
This is a traditional, Romanian vegetable preserve known as 'zacusca' made from chanterelle mushrooms, red peppers, onion, tomato juice, cold pressed sunflower oil & seasoning. 100% natural and free from additives.
Made at the end of every summer in a cauldron like pan over a wood fire to preserve the seasons beauty and to enjoy the deliciousness of summer through the winter months.
We love this served on fresh bread as a snack or appetiser or as part of a platter with local cheese and cold cuts.
RO: Zacuscă cu Galbiori
Nemira Mountains, Moldo-Transylvanian Carpathians, Romania
Chanterelle mushrooms, red pepper, onion, cold pressed sunflower oil, tomato juice, salt, pepper, bay leaf
Store in a cool dry place. After opening store in the refrigerator & consume within 10 days.
2- 4 working days
Orders over £75 dispatched with DPD
Orders under £75 dispatched with Evri or Royal Mail
£7.95 of FREE for all orders over £75
1-2 working days
Orders dispatched with DPD Next Day
- If you are looking for delivery in the EU please follow the link to our EU store
- All orders in the UK are dispatched from the UK
- Orders placed by 12pm will be dispatched the same day.
- Orders are processed Monday - Friday. Orders placed after 12pm on a Friday will be processed the following Monday.
- Once your order has been dispatched you will receive an email confirming that your goods are on their way along with a tracking code to follow the status of delivery.