Sour Cherry Syrup 300mlRegular price £6.50
by Cămara de la Munte
Sour cherry syrup remains one of the most popular in Romania. Probably for its sweet yet sour taste and outstanding fragrance. We love this with pancakes and doughnuts, added to fresh lemon juice and sparkling spring water.
The sour cherries are picked, sorted and washed by hand. The syrup is produced in small batches from spontaneous mountain flora. 100% natural & free from flavours, dyes & preservatives.
Shake well before use. Recommended dilution is 1:5.
RO: Sirop de Vișine
Mărișel, Cluj County, Romania
67% sour cherry juice, 33% sugar
Store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight. Refrigerate after opening & consume within 30 days.
2- 4 working days
Orders over £75 dispatched with DPD
Orders under £75 dispatched with Evri or Royal Mail
£7.95 of FREE for all orders over £75
1-2 working days
Orders dispatched with DPD Next Day
- If you are looking for delivery in the EU please follow the link to our EU store
- All orders in the UK are dispatched from the UK
- Orders placed by 12pm will be dispatched the same day.
- Orders are processed Monday - Friday. Orders placed after 12pm on a Friday will be processed the following Monday.
- Once your order has been dispatched you will receive an email confirming that your goods are on their way along with a tracking code to follow the status of delivery.