Dried Porcini Mushrooms 30gRegular price £5.75
by Bunătăți Uscate
These wild porcini/ cep mushrooms (Boletus edulis) are collected from the Apuseni mountain region of Transylvania. The mushrooms are carefully foraged, and sorted by hand and then dehydrated in the small workshop of 'Bunătăți Uscate'. They are dried using low temperatures so that the aromas are intensified and the products retain a high proportion of their nutrients vitamins.
Porcini mushrooms have a rich, intense flavour with woody, nutty, pungent tones. They are considered by some as the finest of all the edible mushrooms. Meaty in flavour as well as texture, they are classically paired with pastas, risottos and broths but also beautiful when sautéed simply with butter and fresh herbs.
Bunătăți Uscate choose to live a life closer to nature. They have at their hands the wonders of the flora of the Apuseni mountains and they dedicate their products to loved ones that instilled the methods of preservations and showed them how important it is to enjoy the simple things.
RO: Hribi Uscati
Mărgău, Cluj County, Romania
100% porcini mushrooms
Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight. Use before expiry date.
2- 4 working days
Orders over £75 dispatched with DPD
Orders under £75 dispatched with Evri or Royal Mail
£7.95 of FREE for all orders over £75
1-2 working days
Orders dispatched with DPD Next Day
- If you are looking for delivery in the EU please follow the link to our EU store
- All orders in the UK are dispatched from the UK
- Orders placed by 12pm will be dispatched the same day.
- Orders are processed Monday - Friday. Orders placed after 12pm on a Friday will be processed the following Monday.
- Once your order has been dispatched you will receive an email confirming that your goods are on their way along with a tracking code to follow the status of delivery.