Apple Cider Vinegar with Honey 500mlRegular price £2.75 Sale price £1.37 Save 50%
by Măr de Rai
Discover a raw apple cider vinegar with honey obtained by double fermentation (alcoholic & acetic) of apple juice in beech wood (95%) and natural, polyfloral bee honey (5%). For the taste of real vinegar, Măr de Rai choose apples that are as ripe & sweet as possible, usually picked in the late autumn. They use their own traditional recipes and for the best quality of vinegar, the entire process of creating it is kept as natural as possible, unpasteurised and free from preservatives, additives or flavourings.
The product retains all of the nutritional properties specific to apples and in addition is enhanced with acids and enzymes produced during the two fermentation stages.
As well as for its' uses in cooking and food preparation, it is suggested that taking a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar in a glass of water before meals can be highly beneficial.
RO: Oțet de Mere cu Miere 5%
Batoș, Mureș County, Romania
95% Apples, 5% Polyfloral honey
Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.
2- 4 working days
Orders over £75 dispatched with DPD
Orders under £75 dispatched with Evri or Royal Mail
£7.95 of FREE for all orders over £75
1-2 working days
Orders dispatched with DPD Next Day
- If you are looking for delivery in the EU please follow the link to our EU store
- All orders in the UK are dispatched from the UK
- Orders placed by 12pm will be dispatched the same day.
- Orders are processed Monday - Friday. Orders placed after 12pm on a Friday will be processed the following Monday.
- Once your order has been dispatched you will receive an email confirming that your goods are on their way along with a tracking code to follow the status of delivery.